Expedia Sr. District Sales Manager in Quebec
Egencia, is rewriting the book on how companies and their employees arrange travel. Unique in the market, we operate like an agile and entrepreneurial start-up but we are backed by one of the world’s largest travel groups Expedia Inc. Expedia has invested twice the amount on technology advancement in the last year than any of Egencia’s competitors and this means we’re growing, and growing fast. In 2015, Egencia grew over its largest competitors 2x faster and we have BIG growth plans for 2017 and beyond.
We are seeking a motivated Business to Business Sales Manager to support and develop the growing Corporate Travel Business. The District Sales Manager (DSM) will be responsible for establishing relationships with, and securing a Corporate Client base that will utilize Egencia's Corporate Travel solution for all of their travel needs. The DSM must demonstrate the ability to effectively work within a dynamic atmosphere and consistently deliver results.
The position is designed to quickly increase Egencia's market share in the corporate space by responding to leads, cold calling prospective accounts, negotiating and closing corporate agreements, demonstrating Egencia's superior technology and traditional travel distribution channel. The targeted client base will be comprised of medium to large market accounts.
*What you will do:*
- Selling new corporate accounts on the value proposition of Egencia's suite of products and services
- Develop consultative relationships with decision makers such as Corporate Travel Managers, CEOs, CFOs, Directors of Procurement, etc. and guide them through buying the Egencia product as means of booking business travel for their companies
- Communicate the value of “online booking” to these clients in an effort to enhance greater adoption of the online booking tool, and generate incremental revenue for Egencia
- Responsible for client’s overall satisfaction with the Egencia travel offering, as well as growth and retention of business from the corporate account
- Comfortably present products and services to all levels of the organization, both internal and external
- Meet and exceed annual quota’s for Egencia bookings
- Deploy prospecting strategies to gain new Egencia customers
- Swiftly respond to leads generated from Egencia’s concentrated marketing efforts and personally develop self-generated prospects in order to maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Maintain an updated sales pipeline through automated sales management tools as provided by Egencia
- Maintain relationships with existing Egencia customers in order to establish a strong host of references
- Develop key vendor partnerships that will aid in securing Corporate customers to Egencia
- Work with Account Management, Implementation and all other entities within Egencia in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with Marketing, Business Development and IT to ensure product differentiation is maintained
- Effectively cross-sell opportunities with other Egencia products and services
*What you will bring:*
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 5 years of outside sales experience
- Previous experience selling software packages or technical services to the small/medium/large sized business market considered a good fit
- Tech-savvy with ability to communicate technical product features effectively and enthusiastically.
- Knowledge of travel industry preferred, and previous experience with travel technology products desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior presentation skills a must
- Strong Interpersonal, relationship building and team building skills
- Bilingual (French/English) proficiency preferred
Who are we:
We believe in being Different. We seek new ideas, different ways of thinking, diverse backgrounds and approaches, because averages can lie and sameness is dangerous. Because of this belief, our norms aren't rules or universal at all corners of our company. But they are important to our identity and how we work together. Like our company, these norms will evolve.
We are Transparent. We communicate openly and honestly, at all levels, upwards, sideways and downwards. We surface difficult issues quickly, we act, we learn.
We organize for Speed. We seek to gather data as fast as possible, and move. Speed allows us to make mistakes and constantly improve.
We believe in the Scientific Method. Everyone’s ideas are equal in the face of hard data. We use data to guide but not define our actions.
We Lead Humbly. Our leaders serve their teams. None of us has all of the answers, but we are curious and we are always looking to learn. Though our leaders take their responsibilities to our business and their teams incredibly seriously, they never take themselves too seriously.
We act as One Team. We look to optimize for the greater good, not just our own, or even our own teams' interests. We are actively interested in the success of others.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
- Posted 10 Days Ago
- Full time