GardaWorld Cash Services Corporate Security Permanent Part Time Job in Regina, Saskatchewan
Req Id 65045 - Posted 11/24/2016 - Protective Services - Physical Security - Canada - Saskatchewan - Regina
Corporate Security Permanent Part Time
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately owned security services company. We operate across a range of highly focused business solutions including cash services, protective services and aviation services. Over 62,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals serve clients in North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
GardaWorld has great opportunity for personal growth and advancement, fosters a collaborative environment, and encourages team cooperation. You can make a difference in a company that gives you latitude to deliver the best customer service.
We are currently hiring a Corporate Security Guard located at Regina, Sk. Protective Services Division. Permanent Part Time Hours: Friday 2300-0700, Saturday 1500-2300 and Sunday 1500-2300 Hours. All candidates must meet the qualifications and requirements. Those with restrictions to the availability as stated above need not apply.
Your mission at GardaWorld:
As a Corporate Security Guard, you are responsible to ensure the security of our client’s property, assets and information of a corporate client. Pre - Selection testing (English Language and Security Knowledge gradation) is required. Criminal Record Clearance, Drug and Alcohol Testing and CPR AED and First Aid are required prior to an offer of employment. An evaluation of site knowledge will be conducted upon completion of training.
What are the job benefits we offer you?
- Wage of $13.00/Hr
- Medical benefits after 90 days
- Physical fitness incentives
- Career path planning and advancement opportunities
- Paid on-the-job training
- Ongoing training available
On a typical day, you will be responsible of:
- Ensuring the protection of client assets and confidential information. To uphold high professional standards with commitment to good judgement and discretion
- Deter and respond to incidents on property
- Conduct property inspections
- Maintain a presence to ensure the safety and security of all persons on site
- Communicate regularly with patrons/clients with professional ethics
- Complete reports and memo book entries on a regular basis
- Respond to various types of emergencies (fire alarms/elevator entrapments/medical emergencies)
- Commitment to a strong team of officers
- Monitor email accounts as required
You are the ideal candidate for this position because you possess:
- Achieved certification of the Saskatchewan Justice Security Guard Course
- Confident communication skills to accurately and effectively converse with clients/customers
- Knowledge of CCTV and Alarm systems
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment under stressful situations
- Proven experience in customer service
- Acute observation skills
- Ability to receive and follow direction
- Report writing experience (6+ months)
- Organizational skills to effectively process all paperwork/products
- demonstrated leadership roles in past environments
- Achievement motivated
- Certified Fireman's Certificate (Boilers) is a valuable asset
- Professional deportment
- Physical ability. Must be able to repeatedly ascend and descend stairs and continual walking.
Interested? Join our workforce!
To apply for this position or view other job opportunities please visit the “careers” page of our website at www.gardaglobal.com/careers
We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, handicap disability or any other protected status.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will communicate only with the selected candidates
Job Segment: Corporate Security, Part Time, Security
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada