GardaWorld Cash Services Corporate Security - Site Supervisor Job in Regina, Saskatchewan
Req Id 65116 - Posted 11/29/2016 - Protective Services - Physical Security - Canada - Saskatchewan - Regina
Corporate Security - Site Supervisor
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately owned security services company. We operate across a range of highly focused business solutions including cash services, protective services and aviation services. Over 62,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals serve clients in North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
GardaWorld has great opportunity for personal growth and advancement, fosters a collaborative environment, and encourages team cooperation. You can make a difference in a company that gives you latitude to deliver the best customer service.
We are currently hiring a Corporate Security - Site Supervisor located at Regina, Sk. Protective Services Division. Permanent Full Time Hours: Monday - Friday 07:30-15:30pm. All candidates must meet the qualifications and requirements. Those with restrictions to the availability as stated above need not apply.
Your mission at GardaWorld:
As a Corporate Security Site Supervisor, you are responsible to oversee and ensure the security of our client’s property, assets and information of a corporate client. Pre - Selection testing (English Language and Security Knowledge gradation) is required. Criminal Record Clearance, Drug and Alcohol Testing and CPR AED and First Aid are required prior to an offer of employment. An evaluation of site knowledge will be conducted upon completion of training.
What are the job benefits we offer you?
- Wage of $14.50/Hr
- Medical benefits after 90 days
- Physical fitness incentives
- Career path planning and advancement opportunities
- Paid on-the-job training
- Ongoing training available
On a typical day, you will be responsible of:
- Monitor CCTV camera systems, alarms, access control and intrusion detection
- Confidently explain information and converse with clients/customers utilizing strong interpersonal skills.
- Prtotect confidential information, maintain high professional standards and commit to good judgement and discretion.
- Emergency Preparedness: Provide immediate assistance for all critical incident responses
- Ensure compliance of all Health and Saftey regulations set forth by Saskatchewan OHS, Client and Gardaworld.
- Professional and ethical conduct in customer and client interactions
- Liason with client, external partners and agencies
- Maintain high level of professional standards
- Supervise and work with a strong team of officers
- Conduct audits and inspections
- Property inspections (parking lot and building patrols)
- Perform ongoing training and disciplinary duties
You are the ideal candidate for this position because you possess:
- Achieved certification of the Saskatchewan Justice Security Guard Course
- Excellent situational awarness and detailed solution focused communication: to confidently explain information and converse with customers/clients
- Knowledge of CCTV and Alarm systems
- Ability to follow directions, solve problems and make decisions based on strong analytical skills
- First Aid, AED & CPR Level C cerified
- Limited Power Engineering Certificate
- Ability to multi task, prioritise and maintain focus in a fast paced environment
- Ability to write comprehensive and credible reports
- Excellent presentation and deportment
- Advanced use of computer systems with proficiencies in Word, Excel, Adobe and Outlook
- Demonstrated leadership roles in past environments. Twleve months security experience with 6 months experience in Supervisory role
- Achievement motivated to work with GardaWorld to set and surpass realistic goals. Moderate lifting, pushing and pulling of bags and boxes up to 10kg.
- Physical ability. Must be able to repeatedly ascend and descend stairs and continual walking.
Interested? Join our workforce!
To apply for this position or view other job opportunities please visit the “careers” page of our website at www.gardaglobal.com/careers
We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, handicap disability or any other protected status.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will communicate only with the selected candidates
Job Segment: Corporate Security, Manager, Engineer, Security, Management, Engineering
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada