GardaWorld Cash Services Operator - Corporate Casual Job in Regina, Saskatchewan
Req Id 65149 - Posted 11/30/2016 - Protective Services - Physical Security - Canada - Saskatchewan - Regina
Operator - Corporate
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately owned security services company. We operate across a range of highly focused business solutions including cash services, protective services and aviation services. Over 62,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals serve clients in North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
GardaWorld has great opportunity for personal growth and advancement, fosters a collaborative environment, and encourages team cooperation. You can make a difference in a company that gives you latitude to deliver the best customer service.
We are currently hiring Corporate Operators located at Regina, Sk. Protective Services Division. Casual Hours. Open availability required, inclusive of statutory holidays. All candidates must meet the qualifications and requirements. Those with restrictions to the availability as stated above need not apply.
Your mission at GardaWorld:
As a Corporate Operator you are responsible to ensure the security of our client’s property, assets and information of a corporate client. Pre - Selection testing (English Language and Security Knowledge gradation) is required. Criminal Record Clearance, Drug and Alcohol Testing and CPR AED and First Aid are required prior to an offer of employment. An evaluation of site knowledge will be conducted upon completion of training.
What are the job benefits we offer you?
- Wage of $16.91/Hr
- Medical benefits after 90 days
- Physical fitness incentives
- Career path planning and advancement opportunities
- Paid on-the-job training
- Ongoing training available
On a typical day, you will be responsible of:
- Monitoring of CCTV camera systems, alarms, access control and intrusion detection.
- Phone services and operation of security command centre
- Possess and utilize strong interpersonal skills when dealing with the public
- Ability to protect confidential information, maintain high professional standards and commit to good judgement and discretion
- Emergency Preparedness: Provide immediate assistance for all critical incident responses
- Must follow all Health & Safety regulations set forth by Saskatchewan OHS, Client and GardaWorld.
- Strong communication skills to confidently explain information and converse with customers/client
- Professional and ethical conduct
- Maintain high level of professional standards
You are the ideal candidate for this position because you possess:
- Achieved certification of the Saskatchewan Justice Security Guard Course
- Confident communication skills to accurately and effectively converse with clients/customers
- Knowledge of CCTV and Alarm systems (knowledge of Genetec is an asset)
- Exceptional computer knowledge. Proficency in Word, Excel and Adobe
- First Aid, AED, CPR Lecel C certified
- Typing skills (Speed and Accuracy)
- Acute observation skills
- Report writing experience. Proven ability to write comprehensive and credible reports
- Ability to follow directions, solve problems and make decisions based on strong analytical skills
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Minimum of one year post-secondary education in related disciplines (Criminology, Business Management, IT, telecom, etc)
- Minimum two years experience with integrated software security (CCTV, Access, Intrusion or technical backround)
- Organizational skills to effectively process all paperwork/products
- Achievement motivated
- Capacity to work in a team atmosphere and/or minimal supervision
- Twelve (12+) months security experience with six (6+) months experience in a similar work environment.
Interested? Join our workforce!
To apply for this position or view other job opportunities please visit the “careers” page of our website at www.gardaglobal.com/careers
We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, handicap disability or any other protected status.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will communicate only with the selected candidates
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Business Manager, Testing, Technology, Management
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada