GardaWorld Cash Services Security Guards - Daytime Job in Regina, Saskatchewan
Req Id 65109 - Posted 11/28/2016 - Protective Services - Physical Security - Canada - Saskatchewan - Regina
Security Guards - Daytime
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately owned security services company. We operate across a range of highly focused business solutions including cash services, protective services and aviation services. Over 62,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals serve clients in North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
GardaWorld has great opportunity for personal growth and advancement, fosters a collaborative environment, and encourages team cooperation. You can make a difference in a company that gives you latitude to deliver the best customer service.
We are currently hiring Daytime Security Guards located at Regina, Sk. Protective Services Division. Part Time Hours. Must be available from 5am-6pm 7 days a week, including statuatory holidays. All candidates must meet the qualifications and requirements. Those with restrictions to the availability as stated above need not apply.
Your mission at GardaWorld:
As a Daytime Security Guard, you are responsible to ensure the security of our client’s property, assets and information of our clients. Pre - Selection testing (English Language and Security Knowledge gradation) is required. Criminal Record Clearance required prior to job offer
What are the job benefits we offer you?
- Industry leading wages
- Medical benefits after 90 days
- Physical fitness incentives
- Career path planning and advancement opportunities
- Paid on-the-job training
- Ongoing training available
On a typical day, you will be responsible of:
- Ensuring the protection of client assets and confidential information. To uphold high professional standards with commitment to good judgement and discretion
- Deter and respond to incidents on property
- Conduct property inspections
- Maintain a presence to ensure the safety and security of all persons on site
- Communicate regularly with patrons/clients with professional ethics
- Complete reports and memo book entries on a regular basis
- Respond to various types of emergencies (fire alarms/elevator entrapments/medical emergencies)
- Commitment to a strong team of officers
You are the ideal candidate for this position because you possess:
- Achieved certification of the Saskatchewan Justice Security Guard Course
- Confident communication skills to accurately and effectively converse with clients/customers
- Knowledge of CCTV and Alarm systems
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment under stressful situations
- Proven experience in customer service
- Acute observation skills
- Ability to receive and follow direction
- Report writing experience (6+ months)
- Organizational skills to effectively process all paperwork/products
- demonstrated leadership roles in past environments
- Achievement motivated
- CPR and FIrst Aid is a valuable asset
- Professional deportment
- Physical ability. Must be able to repeatedly ascend and descend stairs and continual walking.
- Previous experience as a uniformed security guard (6mos +)
Interested? Join our workforce!
To apply for this position or view other job opportunities please visit the “careers” page of our website at www.gardaglobal.com/careers
We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, handicap disability or any other protected status.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will communicate only with the selected candidates
Job Segment: Security, Part Time
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada