GardaWorld Cash Services Security Officer F19 Job in Regina, Saskatchewan
Req Id 65025 - Posted 11/28/2016 - Protective Services - Physical Security - Canada - Saskatchewan - Regina
GARDAWORLD is the largest privately-owned security services company in the world. We are doing more, for more clients, in more places across the globe. We provide security services for Canada’s largest retail, industrial and commercial companies. We work in partnership with our clients to ensure the safety and security of their employees and the public.
GARDAWORLD is looking for a SECURITY OFFICER to join the Regina team. If you meet the requirements below, please submit a cover letter and resume for consideration
Successful Candidates must be available to work the above days and time frames. All Candidates must promote a high level of professionalism at all times. All successful candidates must be client approved.
Full- Time: 40 Weekly Hours
Shift/Hours: Tuesday - Saturday 0600-1400
Work Environment: Oil/Gas Refinery
A written exam of site knowledge upon completion of training, there will be a 10 week review and quiz that is required.
All candidates must meet the qualifications and requirements. Please Note however, the shifts are subject to change based on client needs.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Clean Shaven, Must follow site policy: No facial hair below the upper lip
- Steel Toe Shoes required
- Twelve Months (12)+ security experience with six(6)+ months experience in a similar work environment
- Achieved certification of the Saskatchewan Justice Security Guard Course (is MANDITORY to qualify)
- Must be able to lift minimum of 25lbs
- Class 5 Drivers Licence and reliable transportation to and from work.
- Strong Customer service faculties.
- Demonstrated advanced ability to verbal and written communication.
- Strong communication skills to confidently explain information and converse with customers/clients
- Strong observation skills
- Capacity to work in a team atmosphere and/or minimal supervision.
- Ability to take/follow direction (verbal or written)
- Physically fit (foot patrols of the exterior maybe required) with capacity to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Detailed & Solution oriented.
- General knowledge of Computer systems, with proficiency in Word, Excel, and PDF.
- Organizational skills to effectively process all paperwork/products
- Knowledge of CCTV, and Alarm systems
- Ability to Multi Task, prioritise and maintain focus.
- Must follow all Health & Safety regulations set forth by Saskatchewan OHS, Client, and GardaWorld
- Ability to work in extreme cold or hot temperatures within OH&S; Exposure time limits.
- Achievement-motivated to work with GardaWorld to set and surpass realistic goals
Interested? Join our workforce!
To apply for this position or view other job opportunities please visit the “Careers” page of our website at http://jobs.garda.com/
GARDAWORLD is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will communicate only with the selected candidates.
Job Segment: Security Guard, Security Officer, Security
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada