Walmart Quality Assurance Team Leader in Regional, Alberta
This position is responsible for directing a group of Team Members in the fulfillment of daily Quality Assurance (QA) operations. Develops, communicates, and ensures the effective implementation of operational procedure. Oversees all daily work activities to ensure customer quality, productivity, service and delivery commitments are met.
- Exhibit the desired behaviors that support our mission and values
- Maximize the compliance of safety, quality and productivity of the facility through the efficient execution of Company programs including but not limited to slot profiling, tracking and reporting close date product, inventory adjustments, damages and strays, procedure audits and cycle inventory tests
- Demonstrate understanding and analyze productivity and quality reports
- Ensure the accurate and timely tracking, recording and reporting of all data processing assigned to the department
- Investigate product / process quality and development issues and develop and initiate preventative and corrective actions
- Consistently recommends changes to establish methods and procedures, suggests alternative solutions and new methods to improve quality and increase productivity
- Development and maintenance of SOP documentation
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, development, coaching and performance appraisal process for associates in the area of responsibility
- Responsive and insightful modifications to the movement of inventory. Keeping operations TL informed of movement details and timelines.
- Project Support and Skill set to assist with moving project forward on the designated time lines.
- Daily supervision of the QA Team and to act as a resource for the staff.
- Supervise the OH&S; aspects of work undertaken by Team Members within the work area and facilitate consultative processes regarding occupational health and safety issues between management and staff.
- One year of Quality Assurance experience at a supervisory / management level or equivalent.
- Effectively problem solve, delegate and follow-up on tasks assigned to Supervisors and Associates
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong administrative and analytical problem solving skills
- Goal focused with demonstrated ability to manage multiple task/projects in a fast paced environment with a high attention to detail
- Able to troubleshoot issues, anticipate problems and make logical decisions
- Technical and practical training and teaching of skill sets to TM’s in order to provide sufficient coverage for requests from the business.
- Schedule and planning of shift coverage and contingency planning for QA team.
- Proficient use of spreadsheets (Excel), word processing, email and database programs. Also comfortable with web-based applications (TPR, Web-Audit, E-time)
Job Title: Quality Assurance Team Leader
Req ID: 764598BR
Canada Walmart Division: Distribution Centre
Canadian Cities: Regional
Store Location: Regional
Employment Type: Salaried FT