Teavana Corp. Retail Team Lead in Rocky View County, Alberta
Retail Team Lead
Rocky View County
At Teavana we aspire to a life that’s more flavorful, more colorful and more delicious. We are students of the world of tea – respecting its ancient traditions and reimagining them for new tea enthusiasts.
Teavana became part of the Starbucks family in 2012. Tea has always been part of Starbucks heritage—the company was founded as Starbucks Coffee, Tea and Spices in 1971. Our goal to share the vibrance of super-premium tea with more people is well underway. The
Teavana team is been on a mission to do for tea what Starbucks has done for coffee.
Our mission is to create a modern-day tea culture for a new generation by delivering the highest-quality, most innovative tea products and experiences – all delivered by our passionate partners. The team lead will serve as a manager on duty and provide supervision
of the sales floor, visual merchandising and store operations. They support the store team by fostering a positive work environment, modeling the Teavana sales process and acting in accordance with Teavana guiding principles.
Using your past retail experience you will:
• Drive personal sales success: Use a consultative sales approach to cater to each customer’s needs.
• Motivate and inspire a store team: Provide motivation, coaching and recognition. Lead by example, provide feedback to contribute to a successful store team and positive team environment.
• Assist in store operations: Ensure a focus on quality, productivity and are responsible for opening and closing the store in accordance with company standards.
We would love to hear from people with:
• Customer service experience in a retail or sales environment (1 year).
• Experience leading and coaching teams (6 months – 1 year).
• Experience selling (commission based sales or specialty retail preferred) and training others
• Strong communication skills and a passion for our products
• Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
• Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays, including a total of 40 or more hours per week.
Operational Team Lead:
This specialized role contributes to a store’s success by ensuring store inventory is organized and maintained according to Teavana standards to facilitate easy and effective replenishment. This role will lead all shipping, receiving, company recalls, and all
stock areas while helping the store to achieve sales objectives.
This may be the perfect role for you if:
• You have experience managing a stock room and processing shipments in a retail environment.
• You have been responsible for monitoring open Purchase Orders to prepare for incoming orders and correct any errors.
• You have ensured completion of all stock transfers including proper handling of damaged and defective merchandise, labeling product in the back room, under and over stock.
Visual Team Lead:
This specialized position contributes to a store’s success by ensuring the overall store visual integrity. This role will uphold Teavana's brand image by leading store cleanliness standards, adhering to the merchandising guide, and maintaining store fixtures.
This may be the perfect role for you if:
• You have experience implementing and complying with a Visual Merchandise Manual.
• Have demonstrated results adjusting visual presentation to consistently ensure proper product placement; including times of markdowns and other company visual campaigns.
• You are the one who keeps the store neat, clean and ensuring a safe environment for all Partners and customers at all times by implementing a cleaning schedule.
Starbucks Corporation is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities.
Send This Job to a Friend
For US Job Seekers
Starbucks Corporation is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression,
or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies with regard to all aspects of ones employment, including hiring,
transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination. EEO is the Law.
It is Starbucks policy that after October 1, 2014, all new hires shall be subject to an arbitration agreement as a condition of employment.
We have made changes to our Privacy Statement, effective May 6, 2016. These changes are designed to (a) make the Privacy Statement easier to read
and understand and (b) provide you with more information about and control over the data collected on the site about you.
To view the Privacy Statement Click Here.