EY Executive Assistant (2 positions) in SK, Canada
Title: Executive Assistant (2 positions)
Job Number: SAS00041
- Document preparation and management: Formats and edits letters, memos, reports and presentations from draft stage to client-ready work. Uses independent judgment to compose general, non-technical business documents. Is privy to, and must protect, confidential materials. Follows an organized filing/document management process for electronic and paper documents.
- Financial management support: Has in-depth knowledge of, and performs tasks supporting the client engagement management process including, understanding of independence regulations, using appropriate tools to open client and engagement codes and ensures compliance of time and expense tracking/reporting.
- Billings: Assists engagement teams with client billings by liaising with the financial management group to process Work in Process (WIP) system reports, tracking expenses, drafting and finalizing invoices, time transfers and relieving WIP
- Time and calendar management: Establishes a systematic method for self and others to track time commitments and the completion of tasks based on clients' preferences. Independently manages multiple calendars by scheduling appointments, anticipating needs, changes and rearranging meetings as appropriate.
- Meeting coordination: Coordinates and makes arrangements for on-site and off-site meetings and events including logistics (e.g., communication, location, meals, equipment, materials, RSVPs, and travel).
- Travel planning: Coordinates cost-effective and sometimes complex domestic and international travel arrangements and itineraries for individuals and groups.
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 3 years related experience in an administrative role/environment preferred
- Post-secondary education (preferred)
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, with an aptitude to learn standard firm software and other relevant applicants and technical/office equipment at an intermediate level
- General understanding of financial principles as it relates to the billing of chargeable time
- Proven ability to differentiate when to take action independently or to partner as a team
- Ability to multi-task and meet multiple and/or unexpected deadlines in a demanding environment
- Demonstrates sound judgment regarding confidential and sensitive matters