Oracle AppCloud Technical Consultant in Toronto, Canada
AppCloud Technical Consultant
Technical Enablement Consultant Description – Oracle Marketing Cloud (OMC)
The AppCloud Technical Enablement Consultant (AppCloud TEC) will be an
individual contributor within the OMC Alliances & Channels (A&C) Team
reporting to the director of the AppCloud Technical Enablement team. The Oracle Marketing AppCloud is a hub for a growing number of
marketing applications & cloud connectors that enable OMC customers to
expand and enrich their modern marketing and sales efforts.
In this role, the AppCloud TEC will ensure that the strategic OMC Technology
(AppCloud) Partnerships are effectively leveraged to drive increased Technology
Partner adoption by the OMC Sales organization and lead the enablement and
onboarding of new Technology Partners by providing technical assistance, as
Execution of initiatives to achieve goals in this role include (1) In-depth knowledge of the Oracle Marketing
Cloud APIs; (2) Technology Partner pipeline alignment; and (3) Technology
Partner enablement & education.
In this role the AppCloud TEC will work collaboratively with internal
organizations including A&C, Product Development, Engineering, Solutions
Consulting, Industry Business Unit (IBU), and Channel Management teams.
Actions and Accountabilities:
- Understands OMC’s product portfolio, TechnologyPartner ecosystem, and trends that impact the OMC sales pipeline.
- Builds tight relationships with the TechnologyPartner ecosystem and the Service Delivery and SI Partner ecosystem. UnderstandsTechnology Partners’ skill areas, industry expertise, and applications deployedfor the OMC.
- Enables OMC’s Technology Partners to develop Appsfor the OMC AppCloud in a number of ways: 1) working with product teams todetermine proper integration points and app functionality, 2) working withdevelopment teams to understand API and framework details, and providehighly-specialized technical support on those APIs and frameworks.
- Ensures that OMC Technology Partners aredeveloping apps of the highest caliber by following the official AppCloud CompatibilityReview Program which ensures proper integration points and best-in-classcustomer experience.
- Program is kept up-to-date so that TechnologyPartners are continuing to use the latest APIs and features.
- Ensures that OMC Technology Partners are kepteducated by sending regular email communications (newsletters), posting contentand updating documentation on Topliners, and answering partner questions onTopliners.
- Acts as liaison between OMC Technology Partnersand various OMC product teams (Responsys, Eloqua, BlueKai, etc.), collectingissue reports and feature requests to triage and prioritize as necessary, andalso keep Technology Partners educated on issue resolution and the productroadmap.
- Reviews OMC Technology Partner applications,gathers additional information if needed, approves applications, and engagesthe development instance provisioning process.
- Ensures that the Partner Relationship Management(PRM) tool is kept up to date with partner data, contact information, applifecycle information, and provisioned instance information.
- Works closely with the broader A&C team toplan, develop and implement joint strategies.
- Achieves strategic A&C objectives defined byManagement.
- Achieves assigned Technology Partner growth quotas.
- Deliver significant business value by buildingstrategic relationships with Technology Partners, assessing needs, formingcollaborative teams, delivering against commitments on-time, within budget, andto quality expectations across multiple program initiatives.
- Proactively sets challenging performanceexpectations / benchmarks and delivers them.
- Maintains high customer (OMC Sales, TechnologyPartner, and Service Delivery Partner/SI) satisfaction ratings that meetobjectives.
- Advocates and maintains excellence in the work& across all deliverables.
- Contributes to continuous improvement of businessprocesses, systems, policies and services.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science orequivalent, or a bachelor’s STEM degree and applicable coding/architecture workexperience
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the informationtechnology sector. Previous marketing/adtech/data software experience preferred, previous experience working with theOracle Marketing Cloud Platforms (e.g. Eloqua, Responsys, BlueKai, etc.) highlyvalued.
- Proven Partner Management experience andestablishing new relationships that creates net new business.
- Relationship Management -- ability to buildconsensus and to work through others in achieving desired results andobjectives with demonstrated autonomy to work in highly complex, matrixenvironments with multiple stakeholders and high degree of ambiguity. High level of common sense and “figure itout” IQ preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of significantaccomplishment in an Individual contributor or leadership role includingsuccessful development and management of accounts/ programs/ projects incomplex matrixed organizations with numerous constituents.
- Excellent organizational and time managementskills.
- Ability to present results and strategy to teamswhile considering variety of knowledge levels within an audience.
- Ability to effectively communicate dailyperformance by producing all necessary reports in an effective, timely andtailored manner.
- Excellent writing, analytical and projectmanagement skills.
- Excellent communication skills, strong listeningand questioning skills.
- Ability to effectively manage relationships,promptly respond to inquiries, ensure promises are kept, and manageexpectations.
- Flexible to travel to different partner (and/orclient) locations globally.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Builds long term, strategic relationships with named and vertical business alliance partners.
Facilitates the development of strategic marketing and new business plans for all assigned partners to meet or exceed assigned business goals. Works with Partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account selling strategies. Actively track joint sales pipeline and meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets. Develop and maintain relationships with global counterparts to leverage corporate initiatives and to ensure adherence to Alliances and Channel standards. Monitor partners business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase penetration for the strategic partners. Establish rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve issues.
Demonstrated track record developing and managing Global Partnerships and driving Partner account activity. Prefer strong analytical, sales channel and marketing skills. Prefer 5 years of related experience. Secondary education in Marketing or a related field preferred.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location: United States
Other Locations: US-WA,Washington-Seattle, US-NY,New York-New York, US-IL,Illinois-Chicago, US-CO,Colorado-Broomfield, CA-CA,Canada-Toronto, US-CA,California-San Bruno
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire