Cintas Illustrator in Toronto, Canada
Cintas is looking for an Illustrator who will assist in executing illustration requests for products connected with Catalog, Customer Exclusive and Custom Projects. The position will be responsible for efficiently and accurately sketching garments in Illustrator within a fast paced environment for the Design department.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design
• Previous experience drawing and painting in a variety of mediums and styles
• Previous experience computer rendering of fashion illustrations
• Previous experience researching and communicating color and design trends
• Previous experience planning and executing multiple time-bound projectsPrevious experience coordinating deadlines in a team based environment
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Corporate E-mail system, Internet/Intranet, Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design.
Our Illustrators enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
• Disability & Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Production / Manufacturing
Organization: Global Accounts and Strategic Markets
Employee Status: Regular