Hyatt Night Audit Supervisor in TORONTO, Canada
Acting as the Manager On Duty on the overnight shift at the Front Desk, this position is responsible for the oversight of specific night audit duties and supervising Night Auditors.
- Minimum of 3 years night audit/front desk experience and at least 2 years of supervisory experience in a Hotel or related industry.
- Energetic and outgoing, with a positive attitude, driven to provide outstanding guest service; strong service orientation.
- Post secondary degree in Tourism.
- F amiliarity with Canadian and provincial laws.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of guests, employees and management.
- Excellent organizational, computer, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto
Organization: Hyatt Regency Toronto
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: TOR001105