Campbell's Soup Account Development Manager Food Service (British Columbia) in Toronto, Ontario
05485 Sales Toronto, ON November 18, 2016
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Account Development Manager - British Columbia
At Campbell Company of Canada, we cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We believe that excellent people truly make a difference and together we aim for a legacy of accomplishment second to none. We've made a career of searching for the best, the brightest and the most promising professionals - at every level and in every specialty. Powered by a challenger mindset, our employees move with purpose, lead with integrity and are passionate about quality and growth.
We have an exciting opportunity in Vancouver on our North American Food Service Sales team for an Account Development Manager, reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, Western Canada. The successful candidate will be responsible for growing the sales of Campbell brands by managing select key accounts in British Columbia and working with our broadline distributor partners to maximize sales within the territory.
This results-driven Account DevelopmentManager focuses on personal sales targets, new business development and maintaining customer relationships. This position requires some travel and is home office based.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
In your role as an Account Development Manager at Campbell Company of Canada, you will be part of our success by:
- Delivery of sales and growth targets with the assigned accounts in British Columbia.
- New business development
- Successful contract negotiations with key foodservice operators
- Develop preferred product status and competitive displacement
- Budget management (samples, marketing and expense accounts)
- Develop strong relationships with our broadline distributor partners
- Conducting sales presentations to our distributor partner's sales teams.
- Participate in projects such as major promotions, new product launches and marketing initiatives
- Plan, set up and participate in industry food shows.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Sales, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in business
- Strong passion for food and culinary, chef designation is an asset
- *Minimum 2 years of foodservice sales experience*
- Proficient working knowledge of PC applications including MS Office (including Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize
- Self-starter; driven for results
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
*In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. *