J&J Family of Companies Bilingual Account Manager, Ontario/Quebec in Toronto, Ontario
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases and women's health. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen Inc. is a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.ca for more information.
Janssen Inc. is looking to hire a bilingual Account Manager based out of Ontario to cover key Nephrology accounts in ON, a few Nephrology accounts in QC and responsible for GPOs for Janssen products in QC.
The Account Manager (AM) is responsible for developing and implementing account‐specific strategies for Ontario & Quebec that are aligned with Janssen’s strategic plans. The AM develops solutions and negotiates contracts that enable customers to achieve patient and institution goals, while delivering Company results. The AM identifies and cultivates relationships with key professionals across the account structure.
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
• Develops account management plans and executes strategies aligned with Company and customer objectives. Adapts approach based on assessment of sales results, market conditions, and customer opportunities.
• Conducts customer calls with contacts across the account, including key decision makers and/or C‐suite. Establishes relationships and leverages negotiation skills, contract understanding, and technology, in order to influence and achieve sales goals.
• Applies understanding of clinical differentiation, account, and marketplace conditions to negotiate contracts/agreements, develop value‐added solutions, and capitalize on opportunities.
• Negotiates with influencers and decision makers throughout account to gain alignment for mutually‐beneficial contracts and to drive incremental growth.
• Provides feedback and actionable recommendations to sales and marketing management based on account interactions and marketplace insights.
• Develops and implements value‐added, customer‐centric solutions based on account needs and opportunities while leveraging internal and external networks.
• Develops and maintains a full understanding of healthcare compliance, regulatory guidelines, and reimbursement landscape.
• Completes administrative responsibilities in an efficient and timely manner, including healthcare compliance, expense reports, call reporting, and other assignments.
• Bilingual: Fluency in English and French
• Bachelor's degree required; Pharmacy, Business Administration or Life Sciences is preferred
• At least 2 years of account‐based selling experience in Pharmaceutical, medical devices or other competitive industry, preferred
• Experience with health care institutions and regional purchasing organizations is an asset
• Reside within in close proximity to current geography or be willing to relocate to the current geography (ON-GTA or close to based)
• Valid driver’s license; meets J & J safety requirements
• 10-15% travel to Quebec
• Demonstrated results in strategic account management
• Knowledge in negotiation and contract/agreements
• Understanding of pharmacology and therapeutic knowledge, preferably in the area of specialty
• Demonstrated strength with relationship building, influence and impact and business partnering
• Proven track record of business and financial acumen
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Works well independently and can manage multiple priorities
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Janssen Inc. (7710)