Apotex Inc. Bilingual Customer Service Representative in Toronto, Ontario
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
PLEASE NOTE THAT FLUENCY IN FRENCH IS MANDATORY
Provide best-in-class customer support by providing customers with prompt and efficient order processing and inquiry/complaint handling. Create raving fans at each customer interaction.
1) Provide prompt and efficient Customer Service, both verbally and written, when processing verifying and resolving customer concerns/issues including invoicing, shipping errors and tracing of lost shipments.
2) Manage all assigned cases within established lead times and proactively escalate cases at risk of delay to management.
3) Work closely with Customer Service Representative – Quality complaints and Key accounts assist and backup as required.
4) Accurately and efficiently enter and release telephone, fax, and electronic orders from Customers and Sales Representatives as required.
5) Provide accurate, up to date product availability and pricing information to customers that aligns with corporate reports and systems
6) Liaise with Credit department to ensure customer orders are released quickly and efficiently. Provide clear communication to customers and Sales Representatives in cases where orders are on hold due to credit issues.
7) Process all targeted and controlled substance orders in compliance with government regulations as required.
8) Assist with requests relating to order data or inquiries from: Distribution, Accounts Receivable, Sales, Marketing and Demand Planning as required. Fully investigating and validating customer claims pertaining to credits, debits and returns (Stericycle Reports) prior to Supervisor’s approval.
9) Conduct regular audits to identify and manage all exceptions that can impede the customer experience such as price discrepancies, credit blocks, duplicate orders, etc.
10) Conduct daily reviews on open Cases logged in the Domestic Customer Service Switchboard. Ensure these are followed up and closed in timely manner.
11) Evaluate and accurately process domestic Orders and third party orders, which have been received, via right fax, mail or by telephone. Guarantee customer satisfaction ensuring all orders are processed in an efficient, timely and professional manner while meeting customer required delivery dates.
12) Provide detailed analysis for unfulfilled orders and compose reports, for prioritization of orders/products when necessary. (Customer Backorder Reports). In addition, liaise with customers and multiple internal departments on pack size substitutions and alternates to fulfil orders where possible.
13) Performs all work in support of our Corporate Values of Pride. Accountability, Integrity and Diligence; Demonstrates strong and visible support of our values.
14) Performs all work in accordance with all established regulatory and compliance and safety requirements.
15) Works as a member of a team to achieve all outcomes
16) All other duties as assigned
1) College diploma preferred
2) Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word required
3) Experience with SAP an asset
4) Fluency in French required
5) Typing speed of 50-60 w.p.m.
6) Previous Customer Service and Call Centre experience – Minimum 2 years
7) Excellent written and verbal English & French communication skills
8) Ability to work well during peak pressure periods
9) Ability to work in a team environment
10) Ability to work alternate hours when required. Business hours are: 8:00 to 6:00 EST
At Apotex, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported.
Apotex offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation.
System ID: 2016-4896
Job Type: Full Time
Job Industry (Choose up to 3 industries): Pharmaceutical
Career Level: Experienced