Mondelez International Category Advisor-Toronto, ON in TORONTO, Ontario
Even if you’re not familiar with our name, you’ve almost certainly heard of our billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo. Developing the world’s favorite snacks, we’re passionate about creating delicious moments of joy for people all around the world. Working at Mondelēz International is all about the power of big - and small.
Why big? Because we’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum. We’re ranked #1 in chocolate, biscuits and candy, and #2 in gum. What’s more, we employ over 100,000 people worldwide and market products in around 165 countries.
Why small? We go out of our way to hear everyone’s point of view, and develop local roots wherever we go. It’s this combination of big and small that drives everything we do.
For more information, please visit: http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational .
You’ll put our customers at the heart of our business. By building strong relationships with every customer, big or small, you’ll help Mondelēz International become the supplier of choice and ensure we deliver world-class execution of our business plans in every store.
Working with your Customers and Customer Business Teams, you are the Category Management solution experts in achieving mutual Customer and Mondelez share gains in the marketplace.
Synthesizes Category/Retail/Consumer/Shopper insights and recommends winning category management strategies based on assortment, shelving, promotion and pricing principles for customer category benefit.
Develops and champions planograms that integrate Mondelez category management principles and strategies to drive mutual customer and Mondelez share gains.
Provides a total Retail and Snacking landscape perspective to the customer by leveraging available insight tools and learnings to further embed Mondelez as a strategic partner of choice.
Provides customer/category analysis and insights to the Customer Business Teams via various syndicated, customer POS, and consumer/shopper insight sources to support them in the development and execution of their plans.
Helps develop customer/category expertise within the Customer Business Team through coaching to help advance their analytical skill set and enable insight-based negotiations.
Provides a customer/shopper perspective back to the category marketing teams so that their initiatives and strategies are well informed of the opportunities and challenges in the retail landscape.
• 4 year Bachelor’s degree.
• Consumer Package Goods Knowledge with experience in Sales, Customer Insights, and/or Shopper Insights. Must demonstrate a strong understanding of the customer account and retail sales process.
• Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities including the ability to quickly identify and communicate sales implications of consumer, shopper and marketplace information.
• Good working knowledge and use of syndicated information including Nielsen and Customer Insight Tools (i.e. Precima, Dunhumby, Aztec, AIMIA).
• Strong technical skills within JDA Space Planning a benefit.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills, especially in the development of persuasive selling presentations.
• Strong drive for results and KPI management with a focus on building customer relationships.
• Technically proficient with computer software tools including strong knowledge of basic analysis and presentation software (e.g. MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word).
• Oral and communications skills.
• Experience in Sales and sales process.
• Drive for results.
• Strong solving capabilities
Mondelez Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations for disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process.. If you are a person with a disability and have questions or would like help with your application, please contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Title: Category Advisor-Toronto, ON
Requisition ID: 1617276