ClearGoals, LLC DBA UbreakiFix Customer Service Specialist / Tech or Manager in Toronto, Ontario
Since 2009, uBreakiFix has grown to more than 240 stores in the U.S., Canada and Caribbean. The best part is, we’re currently looking for new members to join our team! We focus on delivering excellent customer service backed by superior technical skill.
Are you looking for a dynamic role, company and possibly career? Are you customer service focused? Do you have a desire to learn about (in an amazingly supportive environment) and work on and with the latest ever changing technology? Well then, come join one of the largest and most reputable smartphone and electronic device repair companies in North America. Prior repair experience is a bonus but not necessary all training is provided!
uBreakiFix, repairs all electronic mishaps! A dropped iPhone or smartphone, drenched iPod or tablet, our knowledgeable and dedicated technicians can take a look at it. We service a wide variety of electronic brands including, Samsung, Google, Blackberry, Motorola, HTC, and LG. We also service a wide variety of tablets and computers from Dell to Google, and everything in between. We happily diagnose any electronic device that troubles a customer absolutely free of charge! We are also committed to providing our customers and their beloved electronics with the highest grade parts and services. Many of our repairs and services are carried out while customers wait so they can be on their way as soon as possible.
At uBreakiFix, we remain confident that we are the best at what we do because of our customer’s continued loyalty and feedback. Our referrals have allowed uBreakiFix to become one of the world’s leading electronic device repair companies, allowing us to continue to spread our commitment to excellence to communities all over the continent.
Whether it’s a shattered screen on a phone or an iPad that won’t charge, uBreakifix will take a look at it. We aim to exceed expectations, so offer a 90-day warranty on all services and repairs along with a low price guarantee. Let us show you what we can do – how we support you and deliver superior service to our customers.
Job Title: Customer Service Specialist / Tech / Manager
Pay Rate: $11.50/hr for Training; $13.00/hr Thereafter; Salary Reviews Every 6 Months.
Job Purpose: Serves customers by providing the best solution and experience for their technology repair needs. This extends from customer greeting through to performing the actual repair and final delivery back to the customer.
- 1-3 years of customer service/retail sales experience preferred
- Proven ability to learn new required skills, ensuring the best possible customer experience
- Must have the ability and drive to continuously meet monthly sales goals
- Basic computer skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to keep your composure when faced with multiple deadlines
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others in a small, close knit team
- Reliable transportation
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that customers have an enjoyable experience by providing superior customer service, creating promoters of the brand
- Assist customers from initial check-in process all the way through to the delivery of their repaired device
- Provide recommendations for problem resolution
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair devices
- Explain complex technical issues to customers in a non-technical, easy to understand manner
- Provide repair and replacement estimates to customers
- Provide additional recommendations for accessory up-selling
- Ensure that all repairs meet or exceed uBreakiFix quality standards
- Greet customers in a friendly, professional manner and maintain a positive work environment
- Answer phone calls to the store with a professional, courteous and friendly demeanor, ensuring that you are always committed to converting the phone call to a store visit
- Keep track of all devices and inventory while safeguarding all store stock
- Utilize the point of sale system to maintain an accurate record of customer information and a real-time status of each repair
- Maintain the cleanliness and professional appearance of the store
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified, and they may change at any time.
Title: Customer Service Specialist / Tech or Manager
Location: Toronto, ON
Compensation: $11.50 / hr and up
Specific Location: 704 Danforth Ave. Toronto ON
Brief Overview: Customer Service oriented tech repairs