J&J Family of Companies Health Economics & Reimbursement Manager in Toronto, Ontario
Janssen Pharmaceutical, companies of Johnson & Johnson are hiring a Health Economics & Reimbursement Manager - Oncology in our Government Affairs and Market Access department located in Toronto, Ontario.
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases and women’s health. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen Inc. is a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.ca for more information.
Develop and implement market access strategies for products in the Oncology Portfolio. This includes:
• Management of health economic and outcomes research projects (e.g., health economic analysis, database analysis, outcomes research studies, resource use surveys, patient-preference studies, etc.)
• Development of reimbursement strategy, submissions, reports and other materials to support the value communication to decision makers and payers based on clinical and economic data
• Collaboration with Access field team to ensure alignment and implementation of regional reimbursement strategies
• Presentation of reimbursement submission data and product value messages to Canadian payers and other stakeholders
• Leading and facilitating advisory boards to test reimbursement data and messages
• Collaboration with Medical Affairs, Marketing and Regulatory to achieve reimbursement objectives and to support brand objectives
• A minimum of an Undergraduate degree in life sciences, pharmacy, economics or health service sciences is required, a post graduate degree or MBA is an asset
• At least 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical or health related industry is required
• Good understanding of the pharmaceutical lifecycle management is required
• Understanding of health economics, study design & methodology, statistics is required
• Experience in interactions with Canadian payers and key opinion leaders is an asset
• Good understanding of modeling required in developing health economic & budget impact analyses and database studies is required.
• Experience in adaptation of global Health economic model to Canadian reimbursement landscape is preferred
• Good commercial acumen and leadership competencies
• Ability to be proactive and creative to address emerging issues
• High degree of self-awareness and ability to adapt in a changing environment
• Ability to work with cross functional and global teams
• This position may require up to 10% travel
Janssen Inc. (7710)
Health Economics Mkt