eBay HR Director - eBay Classifieds in Toronto, Ontario
Requisition No.: 122915BR
Subsidiary: eBay Classifieds Group
Primary Job Responsibilities: We're looking for a senior HR Business Partner/Director, based in Toronto, to support our Kijiji Canada classifieds business as well as our Global Incubation team with presence in US (San Francisco), Miami, Mexico, Australia, China, Italy and South Africa. The HR Business Partner will be responsible for understanding the business objectives of this varied client group and deliver the appropriate human capital plan, resources expertise, recruiting strategy, process and/or programs to deliver business results. The HRBP will report to the HR Lead for eBay Classifieds globally, be part of the eBay HR team as well as part of the client groups leadership teams.
The eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is the world leader in online and mobile classifieds, with sites that span over 20 countries across the globe. Our sites help millions of unique visitors each day to find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities — whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. eBay Classifieds Group combines the entrepreneurial energy of a start-up with the resources and trusted leadership of a major corporation. Our culture is based on open and honest communication, respect for other points of view and a spirit of fun. Visit www.ebayclassifiedsgroup.com for more information.
You'll ideally have:
- 12+ years of international HR experience and experience working in a complex environment, influencing and driving results
- Agility to quickly adjust appearance, perspective, thinking and communication in a very globalized environment with businesses in very different life stages
- Natural curiosity to know the business conditions and opportunities and an appetitive to understand the market dynamics
- Ability to bring leadership and influence across organizational layers - consult, negotiate, resolve conflict, build relationships all through great communication skills
- Based on business opportunities will know how to manage projects and has proven ability to design and implement creative processes and solutions
Global HR Management
• Understand business objectives and provide the appropriate HR programs, strategies and processes across rewards & compensation, staffing, performance management, employee engagement, talent management/OD, employee relations and learning to achieve business results
• Oversee workforce, recruitment and talent initiatives, including hiring & onboarding plans, hiring strategies and plans across regions and all job families within the teams.
• Leverage all HR programs, policies, processes and systems. Effectively partner with and fully leverage HR functional areas (Recruiting, Onboarding, Learning & Talent Development, Compensation, Legal)
• Team with the global HR team and take an active part in shaping eBay HR for the future
Strategic HR Partner
• Partner with business leaders to develop business objectives and plans. Design and implement HR local priorities to drive the business
• Be active in driving alignment of objectives, work and communications across the organization by working closely with various HR leaders
Executive Coaching and Organizational Effectiveness
• Strengthen the leadership teams by providing coaching and counsel to senior leaders to further develop their leadership capability
• Partner with leadership teams to design and build organizational capability to delivering the objectives of the businesses
• Develop recruiting programs to support the needs of the business, including positioning the brand of eCG
Last Updated: 30-Nov-2016