Aon Corporation Pension Processing Administrator in Toronto, Ontario
Aon Is Looking For A Pension Processing Administrator.
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Retirement & Investment business group within Aon Hewitt – Toronto, ON. As a Pension Processing Administrator, you will report directly to the Benefits Operations Manager.
Your Impact As A Processing Administrator
- Performing all functions necessary to ensure the continuous efficient operation of our clients pension plan arrangements
- Calculate benefit entitlements on retirement, termination and death
- Calculation of PAs, PSPAs and PARs and preparation of applicable filing forms
- Preparation of annual pension statements
- Year-end update of plan records, including the reconciliation of the membership, contributions and trust fund
- Preparation of government forms including Annual Information Return and PBGF forms
- Assist with testing of the pension system for new and existing clients according to the plan provisions and administrative requirements
- Assist with maintaining of standard operation procedures
- Respond to member calls and facilitate requests
- Maintenance of members’ records; and
- Other duties as required
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Good oral and written communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Detail-oriented with good organizational skills
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word
- Previous work experience calculating simple benefit entitlements on retirement, termination
- Previous work experience calculating and reporting PAs and PARs
- Minimum of 1 year working with Defined Benefit pension plans
- Other assets include a relevant degree and enrollment in / completion of CEBS, PPAC or actuarial courses
- Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Sciences, Math, Science, Business or equivalent years of industry experience
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Careers
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. http://www.aon.com.
Posted Date: 11/22/16
Location: Canada, ON, Toronto
Posted Date: 11/22/16