GardaWorld Cash Services Recruitment Advisor - GTA Job in Toronto, Ontario
Req Id 64864 - Posted 11/18/2016 - Protective Services - Physical Security - Canada - Ontario - Toronto
NEW JOB OPPORTUNITY
Are you a passionate leader and you feel like you could be an asset to our team? Make a difference in a company that will allow you to shine.
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately owned security services company. We operate across a range of highly focused business solutions including cash services, protective services and aviation services. Over 62,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals serve clients in North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
GardaWorld has great opportunity for personal growth and advancement, fosters a collaborative environment, and encourages team cooperation. You can make a difference in a company that gives you latitude to deliver the best customer service.
GardaWorld is currently hiring a Recruitment Advisor in our Toronto office.
Reporting to the Human Resources Director, your duties will include:
- Determine recruitment needs in collaboration with Account Directors or Branch Managers
- Develop a proactive recruitment process and establish relationships with a network of partners
- Recruit candidates for present and future needs
- Conduct the candidate-selection process (posting the job, pre-qualification, analysis, interviews, tests, follow-up and hiring)
- Conduct pre-hiring checks on references, work permits, various licences etc.
- Open files (signature of hiring documents, union documents, parity committee, taking photos, etc.)
- Provide Operations with support by improving the quality of recruitment, lowering the turnover rate and adapting the rate of hiring accordingly
- Keep up-to-date statistics, employee lists, hours logs and other files according to the particularities of certain clients
- Attract candidates via a series of innovative approaches and make a positive contribution to Garda’s reputation as an employer of choice
- Take part in recruitment meetings run by the national director
- Represent the recruitment team in the course of job fairs, special events, career days, etc.
- Maintain a high standard of quality in recruitment
- Expedite any other daily clerical task (e.g. data entry, filing, reports)
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or equivalent experience in recruitment
- Minimum 1 year experience in mass recruitment
- Advanced familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Good listening skills and sense of analysis
- Access to a vehicle is an asset but not mandatory
- Good interpersonal skills, organizational skills and sense of priorities
- Versatility with a strong capacity for adaptation and stress management
- Asset; Experience in security an asset
We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, handicap disability or any other protected status.
Job Segment: Recruiting, Clerical, Data Entry, Human Resources, Administrative
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada