Huron Consulting Group Salesforce Consulting Manager (Toronto) in Toronto, Ontario
Salesforce Consulting Manager (Toronto)
Category:Business Advisory, Technology
Job Type:Full-time Salary
Huron Consulting Group stands out as one of the fastest growing financial and operational consulting firms in the industry serving clients in the healthcare, education, life sciences, and business sectors. Huron helps clients improve performance, transform the enterprise, reduce costs, leverage technology, process and review large amounts of complex data, address regulatory issues, recover from distress and stimulate growth. Our professionals employ their expertise in finance, operations, strategy and technology to provide our clients with specialized analyses and customized solutions that are tailored to address each client’s particular challenges and opportunities to deliver sustainable and measurable results.
At Huron, we know our legacy is dependent on our greatest asset, our people. We understand that when you are considering your next career opportunity, you are assessing how you can make the biggest impact and be challenged with the most rewarding work. Huron’s entrepreneurial spirit is captured in our values based culture. Simply, it’s an unwavering commitment to always do the right thing by its clients, people, shareholders and communities. Huron’s core values – integrity, pursuit of excellence, accountability, collaboration, passion - capture the essence of who we are, how employees interact with others, and how business is conducted. In doing so, our shared values promise alignment of actions, incentives and true results. It’s the Huron way.
What will your legacy be?
Job Practice Description:
Huron’s Enterprise Performance Management and Analytics practice delivers solutions that help organizations manage and optimize their financial performance, operational efficiency, and client experience. With expertise in full-service enterprise performance management, business analytics, CRM, and big data professional services, Huron helps global clients across industries drive results and gain competitive advantage. Our comprehensive offerings include organizational improvements and software consulting leveraging both cloud and on-premise configurations. Huron is a Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and a Silver level partner of the Salesforce.com partner network.
Job Solution Group Description:
Our team has real world experience delivering creative, collaborative, and cost effective solutions utilizing Salesforce’s sales, service, and marketing clouds. The platform expertise of both our onshore and offshore teams allows us to assist our clients in developing customized solutions that extend the value of Salesforce across the enterprise by means of integration and tailor-made applications. And when your applications need to go mobile or social, we provide the guidance and know-how that will ensure your customers, students, and employees stay connected.
Where will your legacy take you?
We invite you to learn more about your career at Huron. Visit us at www.huronconsultinggroup.com
Huron’s Salesforce team is seeking a Salesforce Consulting Manager with strong experience in CRM and related technologies. The Salesforce Consulting Manager will have experience with solutions architecture, onsite coordination, designing, configuration and development. The candidate should be a subject matter expert in providing customization, development, enhancement and support for Saleforce.com projects.
The Salesforce Consulting Manager will lead project delivery including; managing work plans, defining business requirements, solution architecture, organizing and prioritizing business needs. Candidate will ultimately be responsible for developing and maintaining a portfolio and Salesforce.com clients and projects.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Successfully manage end to end projects ensuring a high level of quality
• Establish and maintain a positive client relationships
• Balance and prioritize workload across multiple clients and engagements.
• Perform or assist and guide Business/Solutions Architect in the SF CRM requirement definition and implementation process
• Clearly articulate business requirements
• Work with implementation team to ensure business requirements are satisfied
• Act as point of contact for client escalations and responsible for driving resolutions
• Identify and market sales opportunities for new clients and/or projects
• Provide mentorship to team members
• Support the growth of the organization; assume additional office responsibilities (e.g., career management, mentoring, recruiting, training, attending conferences)
• Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in Salesforce.com
• Ability to lead jobs, as well as work as part of a team for larger engagements
• Extensive experience in writing BRD, Functional Specification documents and Process flows.
• Extensive experience in conducting Feasibility Studies, Gap Analysis and Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
• In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application
• Experience defining business solutions leveraging SFDC
• Experience in developing SFDC custom objects and work-flow business rules
• Experience with third-party tools (e.g. SFDC Excel Connector, SFDC Data Loader, etc.)
• In-depth understanding of SFDC toolkit (e.g. Visual force, Apex, Triggers, Chatter, Apex Data Loader, Apex Explorer, etc.)
• Ability to manage work of remote Salesforce Developers
• Should have knowledge in Data Migration and Integration (SSO and web services)
• Applied knowledge of the solution definition, design, layout and configuration of the SFDC implementation and related applications
• Recommend cost effective technology solutions for business challenges
• Ensure the on-time delivery of enhancements or modifications to ongoing production CRM systems.
• Outstanding client service skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Analytical and creative problem solving skills
• Team player and deadline oriented
• Ability to multi-task and set workload priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Flexibility with travel and hours
Bachelor Degree in MIS, Computer Science or IT Related
Salesforce.com Certified Administrator and Developer
Salesforce.com Sales and/or Service Cloud Consultant
We offer a competitive compensation/benefits package. Huron is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, compensate, transfer, promote and train without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, age, FMLA status or any other basis protected by law.