Aon Corporation Senior Risk Management Consultant - Aon Global Risk Consulting (AGRC) in Toronto, Ontario
Aon Risk Solutions, the global risk management business of Aon plc (NYSE: AON), is the worldwide leader in risk advice and insurance broking. Guided by the Aon Client Promise®, our teams help clients achieve profit, growth and continuity by delivering the best tailored and innovative risk solutions. We empower results through unmatched tools and capabilities, including the award-winning Aon Global Risk Insight Platform®. For more information, visit aon.com/empowerresults.
- Assists with Captive and reciprocal feasibility analysis, including assessment of capital requirements, lines of coverage, domicile options, pro forma financial projections and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Identifies developing relevant risk financing trends and formulates conclusions and recommendations based on sophisticated analyses.
- Assists in developing intellectual capital for all 3 practice areas and based on insightful analyses of optimal risk financing practices, strategies and trends
- Leads projects related to the identification of client’s critical operational risk exposures and completion of risk diagnostics, including risk identification, quantification and mitigation strategies, risk related policies and procedures, corporate governance monitoring and reporting systems and risk technology systems.
- Profile’s Aon’s presence in the Canadian risk consulting market through publications and presentations on an ongoing basis
- Leads business development strategy
- Builds, expands, and solidifies relationships at all levels within the client’s company and leads appropriate resources to address client’s needs
- Collaborates with sales, brokers, technical services, and support staff to determine and meet client needs and expand sales
- Ensures high level of client satisfaction and diligent resolution of critical performance issues
- Creates an environment where team members are empowered to address client needs responsively
- Ensures operational excellence, including adherence to service management requirements (e.g. Transparency & Disclosure, compliance, signature standards, time tracking, etc.)
- Ensures own personal development; strives to be recognized internally and externally as a thought leader
- Drives innovation to help our clients on both products and services and helps Aon team members help our clients
- Demonstrates leadership with executive level relationships to solve most complex problems
- Provides expertise in servicing high complexity accounts (determined by volume/size of accounts and/or nature of business)
- Establishes and develops new client relationships
- Demonstrates broad knowledge of solutions to handle complex programs
- May Lead Client service team to address client needs
- Demonstrates technical competency and creates innovative solutions
- Manages key processes and internal activities to deliver client-facing services
- Begins to independently establish and develop client relationships
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate will have an undergraduate degree in business, finance, math or economics or hold one or more of the following designations:
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Enterprise Risk Management Diploma (ERM)
- Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP)
- Canadian Risk Manager Diploma (CRM)
- A minimum of 5 years experience in accounting or financial analysis in an insurance related environment is also required. The appropriate candidate will be working with clients on a one-on-one basis, so strong communication and presentation ability is a must in addition to analytical, organizational and trouble shooting skills. It consulting background would be an asset.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Careers
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. http://www.aon.com.
Posted Date: 11/28/16
Location: Canada, ON, Toronto
Posted Date: 11/28/16