J&J Family of Companies Sr. Business Solutions Associate (Medical Affairs) in Toronto, Ontario
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases and women’s health. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen Inc. is a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.ca for more information.
We are looking for a Sr. Business Solutions Associate to be based in our Toronto office.
The Sr. Business Solutions Associate is responsible for the assessment, prioritization, planning and implementation of new and existing functionality, applications, enhancements and projects for Medical Affairs systems in support of future business needs. Responsible for partnering with functional partners within Medical Affairs, cross-functional teams within Janssen, and Global teams, in order to achieve their business goals through the application of technology tools and systems. The Sr. Business Solutions Associate seeks to apply innovative technology solutions to business processes while adhering to both internal and external regulations and compliance guidelines.
The keys to this role will be building strategic relationships with business partners by providing digital thought leadership, shaping strategy and demand, and delivering innovative technology initiatives to drive short and long-term business objectives. You should have strong PM, stakeholder management, client relationship management skills.
• Lead MAF Digital initiatives end-to-end from Discovery to Implementation to Assessment and Analyze, supporting GoToMarket and multi-channel initiatives for Medical Affairs Canada
• Support continuous improvement initiatives in Medical Affairs business processes via technology
• Analyze business requirements and processes and translates into project objectives.
• Participate in technical design, contributing insights and ideas that help translate business needs of functional partners in Medical Affairs into solution specifications
• Demonstrate understanding of business opportunities and challenges and identifies potential solutions that can add business value to the functional area within Medical Affairs
• Follow established procedures to test new software or enhancements to existing software to ensure solutions are delivered with quality, on-time, and in accordance with business requirements, executing both SIT and UAT as required.
• Optimize existing technology by identifying new ways to provide value to Medical Affairs
• Manage to milestones by identifying critical project issues such as resource needs and contingencies
• Collaborate with Business leaders in Medical Affairs along with cross-functional partners to lead the implementation of technology solutions (such as HCP Portals, CRM) that align Medical Affairs with Janssen Experience
• Work with data suppliers and vendors to develop analytics solutions specific to MA data
• Analyze and research these solutions to glean deep customer insights translating into transformative process and systems improvements
• Lead the assessment of digital solutions and vendors to identify scalable digital solutions that can be leveraged across therapeutic areas and by multiple business units, e.g. Webcasting and Virtual Medical Meetings technologies
• Bachelor's degree, diploma or equivalent past work experience
• Minimum 5 years of experience managing technology projects
• 3-5 years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry
• Knowledge of Regulations and Policies guiding Canadian Pharmaceutical industry such as Health Canada, Innovative Medicines Canada (Rx&D), HCBI, Healthcare Compliance, GxP
• Strong Social Communications and Digital Expertise
• Strong analytical and project mgmt skills required, including a thorough understanding of translating customer business needs into technology requirements
• Strong partnering, collaboration and negotiating skills
• Strong problem - solving and reasoning skills (critical thinking)
• Advanced organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
• Strong facilitation and presentation skills
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
Technical Competency Requirements:
• Strong technical acumen
• Knowledge of digital capabilities and channels such as Websites and Content Management Systems (CMS), Search (SEO/SEM), Social Media, CRM, Mobile
• Understanding of technology platforms and tools: SaaS, Salesforce.com, SharePoint, Veeva CRM, Digital and Mobile technologies
• Strong Microsoft Windows operating systems knowledge
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Janssen Inc. (7710)