Aon Corporation Strategy Analyst - Aon Inpoint in Toronto, Ontario
Aon Inpoint is a leading global strategy consulting firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. We partner with our clients to identify profitable growth opportunities and improve operational effectiveness for their business. As a trusted advisor with unmatched experience in strategy, we deliver credible and practical solutions to empower our client’s financial performance.
As an integral member of one of the fastest growing business divisions within Aon, the Strategy Associate/Analyst helps to provide consultancy services to some of Canada’s most significant Insurance Companies. Working closely with the Engagement Leader to prepare, develop and drive execution of strategy and services the Strategy Associate/Analyst helps to bring analysis, insight and connectivity to our Insurer clients.
Aon Inpoint serves clients from offices in Toronto, Chicago, New York, London, Singapore, Sydney, and Hong Kong and works with experts from Aon's global network of more than 600 offices in 120 countries.
We work with our clients to understand their objectives, address their challenges, develop a deep understanding of market conditions and issues, and create strategies that drive growth opportunities and competitive market advantages.
The Strategy Associate/Analyst will contribute to delivery of projects and initiatives as part of a team by taking responsibility for research, analysis and presentation of findings to develop and communicate insights and recommendations to clients and colleagues and (depending on assigned projects) assist in initiative implementation.
In conjunction with the Engagement Leader:
- With applicable guidance work within the overall Engagement Plan to develop component deliverables, complete implementation tasks as agreed to enable delivery of agreed project benefits in line with agreed overall success measures
- Act as an interface to maximize the value which Aon provides as a channel partner to insurers
- Serve as intermediary between assigned insurers and ARS to deliver the Aon Client Promise and provide a distinctive level of service
- Assist in the full implementation of Aon Inpoint services for insurers in your region that you may not be primarily responsible for in support of their respective Engagement Leaders.
- Communicating and facilitating Value Proposition Communication and Awareness Planning Meetings, as appropriate, to ensure project success and escalating risks and exceptions
- Contributing and taking action on ideas to enable Aon Inpoint to deliver higher value carrier initiatives
- Contribute to production of external and internal account management deliverables, QBRS, Reference Packs, Pipeline Opportunities Reporting, Submission Flow Insights Reporting, Office Profiles, Business Planning Packs, GRIP Data Analysis
- Assist the Engagement Leader to deliver on any other required Aon Inpoint services, as requested
- Performing data analysis and modeling along with supporting project leadership in synthesizing findings and identifying key insights from analysis of data
- As applicable, preparing and participating in client interviews
- Developing client-ready materials (PowerPoint, Excel, and Access)
- Communicating findings among the internal project team Assist our Carrier Clients in daily issues which arise, address questions and requests and ensure connectivity with Aon Risk Solutions
- Assist Engagement Leader to track and execute multiple deliverables for assigned Carrier Clients
- Ensure quality of data given to Carrier clients and deliver GRIP and pipeline data access and reporting to our Carrier Clients
- Participate in business development and planning meetings between Aon Risk Solutions and our Carrier Clients
- In conjunction with the Engagement Leader:
- Interface with insurers on a weekly/monthly basis in addition to contracted meetings to ensure positive channel partner relationship
- Proactively manage the completion of carrier action items
- Assist other Engagement Leaders with their respective insurers in your region as required.
- All other activities to ensure successful implementation of Aon Inpoint
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in commercial insurance
- Willingness to learn and solve complex problems
- High aptitude to learn new things and work in a fast paced environment in an independent manner
- Proven ability to multitask and exemplary attention to detail while performing well under pressure, on multiple work streams, and with tight deadlines
- Regularly identifies opportunities to take on additional responsibility and to work more efficiently
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to maintain and develop relationships with insurance executives and Aon internal stakeholders
- Familiarity with ARS/insurer background and industry dynamics with ability to quickly capture insurer priorities
- Advanced level of PowerPoint and Excel
- Available to travel as necessary
- French not mandatory but would be an asset
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon is committed to a diverse workforce as an Employment Equity employer (Women, People with Disabilities, Aboriginal Peoples, and Visible Minorities).
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Posted Date: 11/21/16
Category: Account Management / Brokerage / Insurance
Location: Canada, ON, Toronto
Posted Date: 11/21/16