Premium Retail Services Training Content Developer in Toronto, Ontario
*POSITION OPEN: *
*Training Content Developer *
*POSITION DESCRIPTION: *
- Coordinate, design and implement training and education plans to drive sales at retail.
- Responsible for design and development, and working with facilitators to ensure successful implementation within retail sales field environment.
- Support measurement plans and implement in support of curriculum launched.
- Collaborate with team members and subject matter experts to produce accurate and meaningful training materials.
- Continually look for opportunities to improve training quality through various training initiatives and processes.
- Applies advanced technical knowledge of departmental principles and procedures.
- Performs work within company and regulatory guidelines.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Adult Learning, Instructional Design or a related field preferred. Minimum of 2-3 years but over 5 years preferred instructional design experience, including e-learning and rapid design principles; or combined work experience and education.
- Utilize strong communication skills and high adaptability in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Apply strong creativity skills to design curriculum and develop content that is effective for the learner, regardless of delivery modality.
- Understand models of design (ADDIE); virtual facilitation tools (WebEx); content management systems; and learning management systems.
- Expert proficiency with Captivate and Adobe Design Premium, Including Adobe Acrobat X Pro, Photoshop, Flash, HTML5, Adobe Illustrator and Articulate Storyline.
- Experience in Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, and Project.
- Current knowledge of the latest training technologies and training program design strategies.
- Ability to organize work flow to manage multiple projects and accomplish tasks with follow-through to completion.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with various types of management levels within SEA and external organizations.
Today's consumer has more buying choices than ever. Smart retailers and manufacturers need every edge to compete in today's marketplace. Premium Retail Services is that edge.
Premium acts as an extension of retailers and manufacturers in stores nationwide, ensuring shelves are stocked, product knowledge is conveyed, and technology is solving common retail challenges. And we've been doing it since 1985.
So no matter the product or category - from vitamins to video games - Premium provides the people, programs and technology to deliver.
Premium Retail Services. Results are in store.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team absolutely dedicated to delivering results for a who's who roster of clients? Check.
You might be Premium material.
Family owned and operated, Premium's strong and steady growth has made us an industry leader in retail merchandising, assisted sales, field marketing and retail technologies.
From our corporate headquarters in the suburbs of St. Louis to the thousands of Premium field representatives working in stores all across the country, the company offers exciting career opportunities in a variety of retail disciplines.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER
Market: (CAN) ON, Toronto
Rep City/Location: Toronto