Post Holdings Graphics Coordinator in Vancouver, British Columbia
The Graphics Coordinator’s main function is to ensure the fast & accurate update of packaging for Golden Boy Foods or Private Brand items to support the commercialization team. This person will have a working knowledge of current North American food regulations.
The position will work with cross functional teams to ensure that label information is accurate, maintaining the proper sign-offs. This individual should have previous experience with retail and/or foodservice in a support role to be able to also assist the
commercialization team as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS SUMMARY:
• New product Development & Product changes.
o Managing the approvals and uploads to customer portals for artwork
o Maintain & update project task lists
o Maintain accurate records of label updates and ensure Vault accuracy
o Plan and execute packaging validations
o Manage document flow between internal approvers
o Communicate new product availability to stakeholders
o Assist in maintaining accurate records of all PL and Corporate projects (includes labels, cost reviews, specialized formula (in conjunction with QA), contracts etc.)
o Maintain a clean & tidy work area
• Other tasks include
o Complete customer forms (cost change, listing,)
o Prepare and distribute data input Commercialization reviews.
o Prepare and distribute as hoc sales report as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPEREINCE
• BSc/BA degree in Food Science, preferable
• 2 years experience in Food or Packaged goods industry
• Excellent oral & written communication skills
• Competent Microsoft product skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, )
• Attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize
• Basic project management skills.
• Strong communication skills.
- Post Holdings provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a
covered veteran and any other category protected under applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP