Aon Corporation Pension Administration Analyst - Vancouver, BC (Job ID 2422467) in Vancouver, British Columbia
Aon Is Looking For A Pension Administration Analyst
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Benefits Operations team within Aon Hewitt in Vancouver, BC. As a Pension Administration Analyst, you will report directly to the Benefits Operations Manager.
Your Impact As A Pension Administration Analyst
- Performing all functions necessary to ensure the continuous efficient operation of our clients pension plan arrangements;
- Calculate benefit entitlements on retirement, termination and death;
- Calculation of PAs, PSPAs and PARs and preparation of applicable filing forms;
- Preparation of annual pension statements;
- Year-end update of plan records, including the reconciliation of the membership, contributions and trust fund;
- Preparation of government forms including Annual Information Return and PBGF forms;
- Assist with testing of the pension system for new and existing clients according to the plan provisions and administrative requirements;
- Assist with maintaining of standard operation procedures;
- Respond to member calls and facilitate requests;
- Maintenance of members’ records; and
- Other related duties as assigned.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- General office experience required;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both verbally and written;
- Client focused and proven relationship building skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively as a key member of a team and independently with minimum supervision;
- Meticulous attention to detail, refined organizational skills and the ability to multi-task;
- Proven ability to prioritize competing requirements and deadlines under pressure;
- Must have strong computer skills and be proficient with the Microsoft Office Package.
- Experience working in an Outsourcing or Consulting environment preferred;
- Previous work experience calculating and reporting PAs and PARs an asset;
- Familiarity with Defined Benefit pension plans a plus.
- Post-Secondary degree specializing in Actuarial Sciences, Math, Science or Business; or a combination of education and equivalent years of industry experience;
- Enrollment in or completion of CEBS, PPAC or Actuarial exams an asset;
- Commitment to ongoing learning and professional development.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon is committed to a diverse workforce as an Employment Equity employer (Women, People with Disabilities, Aboriginal Peoples, and Visible Minorities).
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Posted Date: 11/22/16
Location: Canada, BC, Vancouver
Posted Date: 11/22/16