Aon Corporation Personal Insurance Account Executive; Private Risk Management - Vancouver, BC (Job ID 2424445) in Vancouver, British Columbia
Aon Is Looking For A Personal Insurance Account Executive; Private Risk Management
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Private Risk Management team within Aon Reed Stenhouse in Vancouver, BC. As a Personal Insurance Account Executive, you will report directly to the Team Lead; Private Risk Management.
Your Impact As A Personal Insurance Account Executive; Private Risk Management
- Visibly represent Aon within the local Branch community and through participation in high profile professional, business and community associations;
- Ensure professional competence and keep abreast of changes within the industry by maintaining contact both internally and externally;
- Direct focus on sourcing and closing new business;
- Develop and maintain an active prospect list;
- Keep in touch with prospects at regular intervals and aggressively pursues new business opportunities;
- Develop and present innovative and cost appropriate solutions in support of new business growth;
- Establish targeted and robust business networking strategies and utilize these networks and platforms to drive new business for the Branch;
- Draw upon Local, Regional and National Aon resources to maintain active prospect list;
- Solicit, develop and maintain a book of high net-worth personal insurance business;
- Identify specific client risk exposure and needs;
- Create analysis reports on current coverage, managing annual premium and potential for additional Aon services and expertise;
- Prepare and execute client meetings as well as participate in seminars and reviewing written material; and
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Minimum five (5) years of personal insurance experience;
- Strong product knowledge;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both verbally and written;
- Meticulous attention to detail, refined organizational skills and the ability to multi-task;
- Proven ability to prioritize competing requirements and deadlines under pressure;
- Must have strong computer skills and be proficient with the Microsoft Office Package;
- Ability to work collaboratively as a key member of a team and independently with minimum supervision;
- Proven track record of sales and service excellence;
- Ability to assess client needs and recommend appropriate products required;
- Client focused and proven relationship building skills;
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years of personal insurance experience preferred;
- Previous experience working with high net-worth clientele an asset;
- Knowledge of High net-Worth / Specialty markets and products preferred;
- EPIC, TAM system and Compu-Quote knowledge preferred;
- Knowledge of Property and Casualty insurance required;
- Presentation and public speaking background an asset.
- Post-Secondary degree or a combination of education and equivalent years of industry experience;
- General Insurance Level Two (2) License required;
- Commitment to ongoing learning and professional development including insurance courses and certifications (i.e. Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker (CAIB) / Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP)).
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon is committed to a diverse workforce as an Employment Equity employer (Women, People with Disabilities, Aboriginal Peoples, and Visible Minorities).
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Posted Date: 11/21/16
Category: Account Management / Brokerage / Insurance
Location: Canada, BC, Vancouver
Posted Date: 11/21/16