Kelly Services Professional Technical Recruiter - Vancouver in Vancouver, British Columbia
Professional Technical Recruiter - Vancouver, BC
Our dynamic Professional and Technical Services team is looking for a highly motivated and results-oriented Professional Recruiter to help grow branch revenue and profit by proactively identifying and skill marketing top talent, anticipating customer needs, and successfully placing professional technical candidates.
This position offers you the opportunity to grow in an account management capacity as well as maximizing your skills in effectively and quickly filling contract and permanent positions. Apply today!
Reporting directly to the Branch Manager, the Recruiter is responsible for providing best-in-class service to Kelly's customers and our Kelly Contractors.
Working in our dynamic results-driven environment, you will:
- Manage your own recruitment activity funnel.
- Collaborate with other members of the Sales and Recruitment Teams to support and maximize new and existing client relationships.
- Source, Screen, Interview and conduct applicable reference and background checks on qualified job candidates.
- Successfully negotiate the recruiting process and bill/pay rates and/or placement fees with both candidates and customers.
- Nurture customer and candidate relationships that lead to successful placements.
- Proven track record (3-5 years) as a successful Recruiter in the area of Professional search
- Prior experience working successfully in a metrics driven environment
- Strong ability to analyze job descriptions and convey customers needs
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) including the ability and willingness to have courageous conversation with customers, candidates, and peers.
- Strong ability to identify and act on underlying customer needs and business trends.
- Superior interpersonal and professional networking skills.
- Results-driven, proactive, resourceful, sense of urgency, quality and detail-oriented.
- Proven problem-solving, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
WHAT KELLY OFFERS:
- Uncapped commission opportunity
- Competitive base salary
- Unrestricted career growth potential with a Global Leader in the Staffing industry
- Excellent Benefits package
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Job Title: Professional Technical Recruiter - Vancouver
Job Function: Staffing: Sales/Recruiting
Job Sub-Category: Direct/Permanent Placement Recruiter
Location: British Columbia
Metro Area: British Columbia - Vancouver and Area
Job Number: JO-1611-30975