SAP Business Enablement Specialist - BusinessObjects Cloud Job in Vancouver, Canada
Requisition ID: 130990
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Business Objects Cloud team is looking for Business Enablement Specialists to drive adoption of the platform while providing insightful data on the customer journey to the product development team. This role is part of the product organization and will be involved in every aspect of the customer journey. If you are passionate about building a career in high performance teams and going above and beyond to see customers be successful then this could be a great opportunity.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Delivering value to potential customers: Responding to inbound inquiries with a consultative approach, by acting as a guide through the world of cloud business intelligence
• Relationship management: Building direct relationships with prospects as they evaluate our SaaS Analytics platform providing coaching and resources along the way
• Stakeholder Management: Align with SAP Sales to pass qualified potential clients who are ready to adopt the platform
• Data / feedback: Record all customer interaction data to create a timely and effective feedback loop with product management
• Analyze: Evaluate overall performance, campaign performance, engagement, pipeline impact in order to optimize programs using analytical tools
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
• Knowledge/Insight into SaaS business models and the software industry
• Team and communication skills
• Works effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with rapid pace of change
• Customer focused
• Ability to take initiative
• Ability to think outside the box
NICE TO HAVES:
• Experience with BI tools
• Technical knowledge as it relates to SAP products
• Experience in technology sales or lead generation.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.