IKEA Customer Service Co-worker in Canada
ABOUT THE JOB Provide a positive customer service experience within various departments, all while strengthening IKEA’s position as the best home furnishing store.
- Ensure a positive shopping experience by greeting customers, being visible, friendly and knowledgeable about the store.
- Use available resources to educate yourself on product features and customer interaction skills
- Contribute to an environment where the IKEA Culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of coworkers and customers
- Thank the customer, offer a friendly closing and invite them back
- Assume responsibility for other tasks and projects as they occur
- Work cross-functionally with other departments
- Efficiently assist customers in loading and unloading merchandise to and from their vehicles
- Ensure that carts are available inside the store at all pick up locations
- Maintain the loading zone area, ensuring the timely removal of packaging & garbage and retrieval of all carts on the loading zone/parking lot
Maintain a balanced cart flow throughout the store/home delivery areas YOUR PROFILE*Your knowledge, skills and experience include:*
Proactive and courteous customer approach
- Good communication skills
- First Aid/CRP certification preferred but not mandatory
- Willingness to share your knowledge and learning
- Problem-solving skills
- Computer aptitude
- Interest in home furnishings
- Ability to lift 100 lbs. (50 kg) on a regular basis
- Operate a pallet jack GROWING TOGETHER IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
Additional Information : IKEA Vaughan requires a minimum availability of 3 shifts per week, of which evenings are required. An open weekend availability is a requirement.
Job Title: Customer Service Co-worker
Location: Toronto (Vaughan)
Work Area: Customer Relations
Full Time - Part Time: Part Time
Job Type: Regular
Job ID: 267328BR
Removal Date: 12/12/2016