Fairmont Global Sales Coordinator, based in Mexico City in Canada
Global Sales Coordinator, based in Mexico City
The Global Sales Coordinator is responsible for providing active sales support to the VP Sales, Market Sales, Director, Global Sales, Director, Global Accounts or Global Account Manager.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the VP Sales, Market Sales or Director, Global Sales or Director, Global Accounts, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain accurate SFA / Lanyon profiles of all accounts, with current and potential production levels, based on input and direction from manager
- Research and qualify existing and prospective accounts, for sales follow-up
- Organizing and distributing qualified leads to the respective hotel(s)
- Serve as customer service sales support for specific business opportunity fulfillment and general needs
- In the absence of a manager, execute appropriate sales process support functions including: follow-up to sales leads, tracing and updating all bookings as required. Customer interaction and advancing the sales process
- Take an active role, assist in the organization and coordination (event planning) of specific functions, special events and promotions handled by the Sales team (i.e. familiarization tours, sales missions, sales calls, sales blitzes, tradeshow etc.) Attend events as required
- Qualify and process rate inquiries, from initial phone call to communication to customer/field and rate loading process
- Handle select project management as required by the Executive Director, Market Sales or Director, Global Sales. (Hotel Owner Meeting Requests, Need Hotel Updates, GSO Contribution Reports etc.)
- Prepare and disseminate all month end reports, and attend all sales meetings
- Produce weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual production reports as required
- Fluent in Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, the baseline culture of the GSO
- Participate in identifying trends and/or major shifts within the market segment/industry
- Active involvement in the annual, global RFP (contracting) process, and liaise with GRC as required
- Active participation in creation of standard documentation and/or processes in order to streamline efforts at the global, regional and local level
- Aligned with the FRHI mission and vision
- Provide administrative functions as required (i.e. typing, filing, etc.).
- Minimum High School Diploma, Business School Diploma preferred
- High degree of skill required in the following areas: SFA and all related software, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to assume Key Operator responsibilities and operate the technological equipment in the office
- Past sales experience (internal or external) an asset
- Detail oriented with a strong ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proven competency in the area of organization and communication skills.
*Visa Requirements: *Must be legally entitled to work in the country you are applying to.
APPLY TODAY:Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Primary Location: Canada-Toronto-Corporate Office, Toronto
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Colleague
Closing Date: 23.Dec.2016, 2:59:00 PM
Req ID: CEN00956