IKEA Goodsflow 1 Co-worker - Replenishment (0-15 Hours) in Canada
- Complete replenishment process (of IKEA product) in Sales spaces prior to store opening utilizing IKEA Goods Flow Concept to strengthen IKEA’s position as the best home furnishing store.
- Contribute to store daily sales by distributing all stock to designated Sales areas as required.
- Contribute to store daily sales by replenishing sales space with flexibility and volume taken into consideration; complete task prior to store opening.
- Remove all empty pallets, packaging, garbage and excess stock from the Sales floor, daily, prior to store opening
- Process all garbage safely and efficiently before end of replenishment shift and in adherence with waste management guidelines.
- Adhere to all Safety and Security and Inventory Integrity procedures and routines as outlined in IKEA documentation and within your store.
- Accurately monitor and document goods receiving on the sales floor.
- Successfully complete material handling equipment certification training.
- Utilize product knowledge and article information.
- Adhere to inventory control procedures.
- Maintain a clean, organized work area following waste management guidelines.
- Use available resources to educate yourself on Efficient Goods Flow Concept and range information.
- Contribute to an environment where the IKEA Culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of coworkers and customers.
- Assume responsibility for other tasks and projects as they occur.
- Available to start work between 4:00am to 6:00am.
- A morning person, energetic.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work at a fast pace.
- Customer Service orientation (internal & external customers).
- Willingness to share your knowledge and learning.
- Problem-solving and basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to work with utility knives.
- Legible handwriting.
- Basic computer aptitude.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. (22.7 kg) on a regular basis and operate a pallet jack.
- High volume, fast-paced retail environment.
- Hours of work include Weekdays, Evenings, Saturday, Sunday, and Statutory holidays.
Your Business Partners:
- Reports to: Goods Flow Manager and Team Leader. GROWING TOGETHERIKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us. Job Title: Goodsflow 1 Co-worker - Replenishment (0-15 Hours)
Work Area: Logistics
Full Time - Part Time: Part Time
Job Type: Regular
Job ID: 267323BR
Removal Date: 12/06/2016