Fairmont Home Based Reservation Sales Agent - Prince Edward Island & New Brunswick in Canada
*Home Based Reservation Sales Agent - Prince Edward Island & New Brunswick *
Turning moments into memories; Oasis for the well travelled, offering emotional luxury; We bring quality to our guest’s lives. If these words speak to you, you should speak to us!
FRHI Hotels & Resorts (FRHI) is a leading luxury hotel management company that operates more than 105 hotels globally under the Fairmont, Raffles, and Swissôtel brands.
Centre Overview: The Global Reservation Centre is a bustling, 24/7 business environment that brings new opportunities, exciting challenges and the chance to work with (and learn from) the industry’s best and brightest.
As one of Canada's top employers and an established employer in Moncton for 21 years, we offer many programs and benefits to keep you inspired. Starting Wage $15.22 per hour/ $16.22 per hour Bilingual.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Team Leader, Reservation Sales, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Sales and customer service representative for our unique collection of world class resorts and city centre hotels
- A brand ambassador serving as the primary contact between our guests and our luxury properties
- Providing customized guest experiences in a professional personalized manner
- Identifying sales opportunities to maximize company profitability
Successful candidates will have a proven ability to:
- Surpass targets and goals by influencing customer experiences
- Communicate confidently with a professional presence
- Make a difference by identifying solutions and embracing change
- Actively listen while using multiple computerized applications
- Must reside outside of the Greater Moncton, Dieppe and Riverview area and be within a 3 hour drive of our centre.
Looking to work from home? The Global Reservations Centre will provide the following:
- Computer, Monitor, Keyboard and Mouse
- Extreme Business High Speed Internet or Fibre Op
- Initial installation and monthly fees
Your Home Office Standards & Requirements:
- An acceptable workspace (private space with a door, quiet, with an ergonomic workstation and chair)
- Access to Extreme Business high speed internet or Fibre Op in your home (Rental Units must have permission of landlord to run additional lines if necessary)
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant sitting throughout shift
- Role requires high level of focus and concentration
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
*APPLY TODAY: Start Date of January 19, 2017 *If you have outstanding written and oral communications, a talent for multi-tasking and a professional and friendly manner, we want to hear from you! * *For complete instructions and to apply online please visit our career portal www.frhi.com
About FRHI Hotels & Resorts FRHI Hotels & Resorts (FRHI) is a leading luxury hotel management company that operates more than 105 hotels globally under the Fairmont, Raffles, and Swissôtel brands. The company’s distinctive portfolio of luxury and upscale hotels features celebrated icons, world-class resorts, and stylish city-center hotels. Some notable hotels include the Raffles Singapore, Swissôtel, The Bosphorus, The Fairmont San Francisco, and London’s The Savoy. Focused on growing its distinctive hotel brands, the company is also developing new hotels in key locations around the world, including exciting projects in China, Russia, India, Turkey and Saudi Arabia. The company also manages Fairmont and Raffles-branded estates, and luxury private residence club properties. For more information, visit frhi.com
Primary Location: Canada-Moncton-Global Reservation Centre
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Colleague
Shift: Rotating / Shift Work
Closing Date: 06.Jan.2017, 10:59:00 PM
Req ID: GRC00491