IKEA Kitchen Production (Cook/Food Prep), IKEA Food Co-worker in Canada
ABOUT THE JOB We are looking for a co-worker that is specialised in food production, quality, food safety, efficiency and range presentation to ensure our guests enjoy a tasty meal every time they visit the IKEA store. You also actively share your specialist knowledge with your colleagues.
YOUR ASSIGNMENT Your tasks will include
- Actively contributing to a safety first culture.
- Ensuring efficiency in operations and that routines and requirements are known by your colleagues and followed in all daily work.
- Being passionate about the food range and actively learning about its content, origins, preparation and other benefits as well as sharing your specialist competence with guests and colleagues.
- Presenting the width and depth of the IKEA food range in order to inspire guests.
- Acting quickly on commercial opportunities and customer feedback.
Understanding and contributing to your department’s action plans, and supporting the goals and targets set by your manager. YOUR PROFILE
You have experience in food preparation hot and cold/cooking and your interest and knowledge of food and guests needs is genuine and you take pride in the service and product you serve.
- Your passion for ensuring the food served is of high quality at all times is something you transmit also to your colleagues.
- You are good at prioritizing and organizing your work.
- You enjoy working in a high-volume, fast-paced and constantly changing retail environment.
- You have an eye for detail and a hands-on approach, liking to make things happen. Does this sound appetizing to you? Job Title: Kitchen Production (Cook/Food Prep), IKEA Food Co-worker
Location: Toronto (Vaughan)
Work Area: Restaurant (IKEA Food)
Full Time - Part Time: Part Time
Job Type: Regular
Job ID: 266540BR
Removal Date: 12/03/2016