IKEA Kitchen Production Manager in Canada
ABOUT THE JOB Your task is to provide irresistible food offers of good taste and quality, all served in a friendly, safe and efficient way. You do this through your ability to lead and inspire a big team along with your deep knowledge and passion for the IKEA Food range.
YOUR ASSIGNMENT Your tasks will include:
- Ensuring the operations of all food areas in the IKEA store operate in accordance with IKEA Quality and Food Safety requirements and other relevant legislation. You promote a safety first culture where co-workers are encouraged to raise and discuss concerns and solutions.
- Securing an irresistible food offer by ensuring we secure quality at all times as well as an appealing range presentation.
- Utilizing everyday commercial opportunities to grow sales and profitability.
- Ensuring that our guests are always in focus, having a daily dialogue with our guests, learning from and acting on their feedback.
Ensuring the kitchen area is well maintained and that daily work routines are in place and followed in all daily work. YOUR PROFILE
You have an advanced knowledge of food production and food safety and have experience of working in a vibrant retail environment and food service business.
- Your passion for ensuring the food served is of a high quality is clear for everyone to see and you transfer this passion to your co-workers and colleagues.
- You have experience of and enjoy leading and developing a team.
- You are used to creating and executing action plans and are good at prioritizing and organizing your work and the work of others.
- You know that the food business is a people business and are motivated in making people perform, deliver, learn and develop through a strong sense of togetherness. Does this sound appetizing to you?
Job Title: Kitchen Production Manager
Location: Toronto (Vaughan)
Work Area: Restaurant (IKEA Food)
Full Time - Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Job ID: 267489BR
Removal Date: 12/14/2016