BRP US Inc Product Specialist Can-Am Off-Road in Canada
LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout 107 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 7 600 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP
- YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
Would you like to work in a global company of dynamic and committed people? This position is a new career that opens up to you!
To work in an environment that promotes world-class professional development.
To be part of a dynamic and passionate team with a strong influence on decision-making.
To work in an environment where collaboration is an important value.
YOUR FIRST YEAR DELIVERABLES
- Participate in the identification of technical issues in the network and the deployment of solutions
- Support the introduction of new product into the network
- Communicate with all the parties involved (internal / external) in order to give and collect information on technical issues.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Engage in discussions with the dealer network on a regular basis to maintain a strong connection with them.
- Maintain and develop technical expertise on the products under his responsibility: Can-Am Hors-Route vehicles.
- Monitor and analyze information gathered from the international dealer network.
- Communicate the technical issues to the engineering on the products under his responsibility.
- Oriented problem-solving strategies with the dealer network.
- Informing the various international service representatives of the technical issues and their solutions through the creation of content and internal / external communications.
- Collaborate with frontline teams to share best business practices.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Technique or bachelor's degree in mechanical, electrical or mechatronic engineering.
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience in motor sport.
- Essential oral and written bilingualism (French / English).
- Organized, structured and rigorous.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent level of autonomy.
- Project management skills.
- Relational competence, ability to exert influence and leadership.
- Significant interest in recreational products and motor vehicles.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :
- Annual compensation of $ 64,000 to $ 96,000, based on the candidate's experience, and performance review;
- Eligible for corporate bonus and benefit programs;
- The candidate will work in Valcourt.
AN EXCEPTIONAL AREA!
The Eastern Townships, located at the very south of the province, shares a border with the United States over close to 300 km (186 mi). The charm comes on thick as you forge your way into this paradise of mountains, hills and valleys. The architectural heritage, evidence of the Anglo-Saxon legacy, has transformed the towns into the most picturesque of places. 80% of the territory is covered by forests. Come the fall season, an abundance of colour covers the branches. To the sheer delight of outdoor enthusiasts, four national parks, including Parc national du Mont-Orford, and many other natural areas provide their share of activities, no matter the season: hiking, biking, camping, skiing and so much more. A favourite vacation destination, the Eastern Townships offers a good selection of B&Bs; and inns, not to mention spas and health centres. Agritourism completes the region’s circle of charm, with five different circuits exploring vineyards, orchards, country-style dining, terroir delights and sugar shacks. In fact, the region counts several vineyards, all very different from one another, such as the Vignoble Le Cep d’Argent where you can discover the pleasure of their palatable wine.
Global Location: Canada, Sherbrooke
# of openings: 1