IKEA Shopkeer HFB 7&8 (Kitchens Department- Sales Manager) in Canada
ABOUT THE JOBIKEA shopkeepers have one of the most dynamic and rewarding positions in an IKEA store. Your challenge will be to optimise sales and profitability within a shop and store by leading and inspiring your team and combining your knowledge of the IKEA product range with your knowledge of the local market and the needs of customers.
YOUR ASSIGNMENT*Your tasks will include:*
- Optimising sales and profitability by taking ownership of the range and actively promoting the IKEA commercial priorities and volume commitments.
- Acting quickly on commercial opportunities and customer feedback, as well as keeping an active eye on competition, supply and performance analysis.
- Knowing your range and presenting the width and depth of the IKEA range in order to satisfy and inspire visitors.
- Ensuring that the shop is in excellent shape and fully stocked at all times so that customers can make a buying decision on their own.
Create an environment of trust by encouraging open, constructive, honest, two-way feedback with my team and other colleagues while providing an inspiring and motivating direction for co-workers and engaging them fully in the IKEA objectives. YOUR PROFILE*Your knowledge, skills and experience include:*
You have an interest in home furnishing and people’s everyday life at home.
- You are self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team.
- You have experience of actively selling through understanding your customers and their needs.
- You are good at prioritising and organising your work and the work of others using commercial priorities in order to make the most efficient use of time available.
- You have a proven record as a problem-solver and a decision-maker who excels in a fast-paced retail environment. GROWING TOGETHERIKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
Additional Information : This is a permanent full time salaried position.
The successful candidate must be available and flexible to work during the store's operating hours which will include daytime, evening and week-end shifts.
Bilingualism would be considered an asset.
Please be advised that all new coworkers are required to provide information to IKEA so that we can conduct a National criminal background check.
Job Title: Shopkeer HFB 7&8 (Kitchens Department- Sales Manager)
Work Area: Sales
Full Time - Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Job ID: 267303BR
Removal Date: 12/12/2016