Willis Technical Assistant, Certificates Unit in Canada
The Company Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW ) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
The Business Corporate risk and broking We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
The Role Job Summary: * The *Technical Assistant – Certificates Unit assists in the preparation and delivery of certificates of insurance to large commercial clients in a small team environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Issue commercial certificates of property and liability insurance
- Issue automobile ID cards
- Issue certificate holder lists at policy renewal and correspond with clients with respect to their renewal certificate needs
- Process client requests within 48 hours of receipt from client
- Liaise with client teams on any discrepancies and/or queries related to client requests
- Daily assistance with service deliverables (spreadsheets, Willis Online, file maintenance
- Other miscellaneous administrative and clerical functions as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Hold a RIBO license or commit to achieving a RIBO license within 6 months of employment
- Possesses effective verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities using sound judgment and resourcefulness in a fast paced environment
- Strong Decision making capabilities
- Must be results oriented
- Ability to provide superior customer service to the client and the insured
- Strong organizational skills in prioritizing duties and multi-tasking, with the ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Independently carry out specific assignments and tasks
Willis Towers Watson is publicly traded on the NASDAQ (WLTW). Additional information on Willis may be found on its web site: www.willistowerswatson.com.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. Our continued success depends greatly on our ability to fully and effectively employ qualified persons, regardless of race, color, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, military status, ancestry, gender, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable human rights or equal opportunity legislation.
We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Job Title: Technical Assistant, Certificates Unit
Job Function: Client Services/Client Facing
Date Posted: 11/18/2016
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Job Number: JO-1611-18171