Robert Half Accountemps Accounts Receivable Practitioners in Winnipeg, Manitoba
Accountemps is the worldwide leader in specialized consulting and staffing services for highly skilled temporary accounting, finance and bookkeeping professionals. Our clients are searching for detail-oriented and customer service focused Accounts Receivable Practitioners for interim and contract positions. Typical duties for Accounts Receivable Practitioners include:
- Matching, batching, coding and entering invoices;
- Entering, posting and reconciling batches;
- Researching and resolving accounts payable or accounts receivable issues with customers or vendors;
- Updating and reconciling sub-ledger to the general ledger; and
- Maintaining cash applications, account reconciliations and chargebacks.
The ideal Accounts Receivable Practitioners candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, a college diploma, strong written and oral communication skills, superior time management and organizational skills and great attention to detail. Software skills required for the Accounts Receivable Practitioners role are expertise in Quickbooks and Microsoft Dynamics.
For more information and confidential consideration, contact Accountemps today at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Accounts Receivable Practitioners / Winnipeg in the heading of your email